- Our Price
The sister model to the popular Defy, the women's Elektra is a comfortable multi-purpose shoe that ups its performance when you need it. With the feel of a sensitive slipper, it is a very comfortable shoe, easy to wear on long multi-pitch routes or gym marathon sessions.
A very popular shoe with beginners and seasoned climbers the narrow, asymmetric, flat last & low profile makes this a great all-round shoe. Updated in 2014 with new straps, offset heel tabs to protect your achilles, and anti-microbial uppers to reduce smells!
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
- For women and men with low-volume feet
- Enhanced comfort
- Hook and loop closure system
- Perforated synthetic upper
- PROFILE: Asymmetrical
- SOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® high friction rubber
- RAND: VTR rand (thick front toe area)
- UPPER: Synthetic (perforated Synthratek upper)
- LINING: Nylon (comfortable and plush)
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1mm sensitive half-length