Fontainebleau Fun Bloc Bouldering
- Our Price
Fontainebleau Fun Bloc is a new photo topo style guidebook to the very best areas of the forest. This is a unique style that includes over 1600 photo topos, which makes recognising the problems very easy, and includes every single problem in an area 1a-8c. This book will appeal to every level of climber, and particularly groups of boulderers that are of mixed ability who all want to climb in the same general area. It has also been designed to work with little use of language, since all of the problems are colour coded and are very easily identifiable.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
- 26 principal areas are covered in 100% detail, featuring every possible climbing problem from 1a up to 8c.
- 17 individual children's circuits are fully illustrated bloc to bloc.
- 48 outcrop maps illustrate the exact location of over 7000 boulder problems - all colour coded and graded.
- Over 100 Fontainebleau circuits are fully covered in the book.
- Details for all local campsites and supermarkets are included.
- There are over 80 superb action photos which feature throughout the book to give it a very enticing feel.
- This book is dual language - in both French and English.
- Author: David Atchison-Jones
- No of Pages: 320
- Page Size: 151 x 210 mm
- ISBN 10: 1873665156
- ISBN 13: 9781873665152
- Publisher: Vision Poster Company
- Published Date: March 2012
- Binding: Paperback
- Illustrations: Colour photos and topos
- Weight: 640g