Strappal Finger Tape
- Our Price
- From £3.25
Hypoallergenic zinc oxide rigid strapping tape....or in plain English, the best climbing tape you can get - used by climbers all over the World.
Perfect for taping finger injuries; the glue sticks well and will last a full day out on the crag or at the indoor wall. Also useful use for wrist and elbow injuries. Strappal tape can be ripped by hand both length and widthways, so no scissors are required and the wider rolls can be used to make narrower strips.
- Small 1.25cm x 10m: For finger taping
- Medium 2.5cm x 10m: Rip in half to have options to either tape fingers or bigger joints
- Large 5cm x 10m: Get ready to Jam. The size for those handjams.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
Constructed from viscose fabric combined with a hypoallergenic zinc oxide adhesive. Strappal offers strong support and efficient stabilisation of joint structures. The hypoallergenic adhesive helps to minimise the risk of reaction.
- Hand tearable along width and length for quick and easy application
- Inextensible backing material provides strong rigid support
- Latex free formula minimises the risk of allergic reaction