We're reopening at 10am on Wednesday 2nd December!
At this time Sheffield will be re-entering Tier 3 so the existing measures we had in place will continue to be in effect.
Tier 3 rules:
- Sanitise hands on entry and wash or sanitise your hands regularly mid session.
- Wear masks at all times in the centre unless you are exempt. They can be removed to eat, drink or while climbing, but we advise continual wear where possible while climbing to reduce hand to mask contact.
- Keep 1m+ from other centre users while wearing face coverings & don't mix with other household groups. Where possible keep at least 2m.
- Dress appropriately to climb - we'll be keeping windows open and extractors on to maximise ventilation so it will be colder than usual in the centre. We advise wearing layers so you can adjust your temperature for your activity level.
- Cafe - we are unable to serve food or drink for consumption on premises, so it is to be consumed as takeaway only
- Regular U18 coached group sessions will continue to take place with our existing distancing and bubbling measures
- 1:1 / single household group sessions can also still take place in Tier 3
- External coached sessions can take place in the centre, but you must contact centre management in advance to confirm we are happy with your COVID safety measures. These are restricted to 1:1 or 1:2 group sizes from a single household unless by prior arrangement due to current centre capacity limits.
Pre-paid memberships (annual / 3 month / 1 month):
These are currently frozen and will be restarted on your first visit back to the centre from 2nd December onwards.
Annual memberships (monthly standing order):
These will be unfrozen on your first visit back.
Please follow the instructions sent to you by email@example.com to restart your payments.