Round 2: Berghaus Bouldering League
Round 2 of the Berghaus Bouldering League will take place on Friday 12th December
This will be the second round of 4 (all dates on the events pages) and all follow the same format:
- The competition will start at 7pm and finish just before 10pm.
- Entry cost is your usual admission to the Works plus £2 for a scorecard.
- 25 problems ranging from Font 4+ to Font 7c+
- You have as many goes as you want on the problems and fill in your own scorecard.
- There will be an 'extra' special problem set by Percy which will earn the first person to climb it £200!!! It will be brick hard and probably result in a full body pump plus it carries no points in the overall comp. Fun, fun, fun!!
- Sam & Harry in their DJ guises will also be spinning some tunes for the comp so it will be a fantastic atmosphere.
Every comp round is very relaxed and always a good laugh so whether you're aiming for top prize, competing against yourself or a group of mates or just doing it for the first time it's a great nights entertainment.
If you have any questions or require more info just ask a member of staff or email us on email@example.com.
- The Climbing Works