Evolv Winter Bouldering Ladder
2nd Round of The E-WoBL begins Thursday 8th Jan 2015
The Climbing Works Winter bouldering competition series is having a bit of makeover this year. Out goes the 'one night only' competition format and in comes a bouldering ladder format. We will be setting problems as normal on the Berghaus Competition wall but you will have a longer time to try them and be in with a chance to win some prizes from Evolv.
The Evolv Works Bouldering Ladder (Evolv WoBL) has 2 rounds only and will finish on the 26th Jan 2015.
Summary of the competition rules are:
- 2 Rounds only: 4th Dec and Jan 8th.
- Pick up a scorecard from reception for £2
- Score yourself on the problems on the Berghaus Competition wall - 15 points for a flash, 10 points for any go after that (If we find anyone cheating they will be barred from The Climbing Works for a year).
- There will be 20 problems set on the first date of each comp and then 10 more set 11 days later. You then have a week from the 2nd set to get your scorecards back in.
- Prizes on offer include Evolv Bouldering Mats, Climbing Shoes and shop vouchers worth up to £200!
We'll release more information next week but get the below dates in your diary
1st Set: Thursday 4th Dec
2nd Set: Monday 15th Dec
Hand in scorecard by Monday 22nd Dec (Prize winners announced before Christmas!)
1st Set: Thursday 8th Jan
2nd Set: Monday 19th Jan
Hand in scorecard by Monday 26th Jan 2015