Events - Fri 31st Jan 2014
Alex Mosco is an Amatsu Therapy Practitioner, martial artist, climber, cyclist and walker. He is well well aware of the need for good physical and mental health to function effectively in all these sports. Treating the body globally rather than just the symptoms of an injury is intrinsic to Amatsu, and with overall balance the body is able to maintain health naturally.
Alex discovered the Japanese system of Amatsu Therapy via martial arts. Amatsu Therapy applies soft-tissue mobilisation techniques to relieve restrictions in muscles, tendons, fascia, and ligaments. These releases re-pattern muscles, improving joint function, ranges of movement and treat the whole body. Treatment comprises hands-on physical manipulation suitable for all ages, genders and levels of mobility and can be used preventatively or post-injury.
By releasing soft tissue restrictions conditions ranging from sports injuries, back pain, shoulder issues, sciatic complaints, ankle and knee problems and musculoskeletal postural and mobility dysfunctions can be treated
Balance approx 1 hour: £35
Remain clothed in loose, comfortable attire.
Under 16’s to be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- The Mini Works
Time: 18:00 - 22:00
Cost: Normal entry to wall plus £2.00 for a score card.
N.B. Please note that to try the new problems on the Berghaus Competition wall during the comp you will NEED to have a scorecard. Those without are not allowed on the wall. This is to allow those wishing to compete the best chance to score their highest scores. If you want to try them but not compete, they will be up for between 2-4 weeks.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 25 problems newly set on the Berghaus Competition Wall for the competition.
- A 25 point special bloc (1 Male & 1 Female) for each round. This is your chance to increase your point score. If a female does the male special probem they get those 25 points also. If a male does the female bloc, they only get the standard points awarded.
- 4 rounds:
Friday 15th November 2013;
Friday 13th December 2013;
Friday 10th January 2014;
Friday 31st January 2014
(note this date has changed, it was 7th Feb but we moved it so as not to clash with the F-Bo at The Foundry)
- Live music from the decks from Sam and his cohorts
- Open to all, young & old, but please be aware we do not set any child specific problems. They will be climbing on problems set for adults.
- Cost: Normal entry to wall plus £2.00 for a score card
Remember to hand in your scorecard so you can be eligible for the prize draw and of course for the overall prizes at the end of the series.