The Climbing Works Winter Bouldering League: Round 4
The return of the fantastic, the infamous, the arm sapping Climbing Works Winter Bouldering League.
Time: 18:00 - 22:00
Cost: Normal entry to wall plus £2.00 for a score car
What to expect:
- 25 problems newly set on the Berghaus Competition Wall for the competition.
- A £250 cash fund attached to 2 problems (1 Male & 1 Female) for each round. The prize money will be split according to the number of combined people who complete the problem (A new format new for 2009/2010 that's bound to be copied by someone...)
- 4 rounds:
- Friday 6th November
- Friday 4th December 2009
- Friday 15th January 2010
- Friday 26th February 2010 (tonight)
- Live music from the decks from Sam and his cohorts
- Open to all, young & old.
- Cost: Normal entry to wall plus £2.00 for a score card
The competition wall will be open for only competitors on the night but the rest of The Climbing Works will be open as usual.
Not sure what to expect? View the gallery from last year's competition on the website and watch the video highlights of Round 2 below:
- The Climbing Works