*PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO ABC OR IMPROVER CLASSES OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD
(24TH DEC - 1ST JAN)
These sessions are ideal for those climbing the middle grade circuits Font 6a - 6b+ (current pinkles, blacks and yellows). Our coaches will teach you the essential skills required to progress onto those harder circuits. Our trademark coaching all takes place within a friendly and supportive class which is another great way to meet other climbers.
Wednesday Evenings @ 7.30pm - 9.00pm
The 8 topics covered will be:
- Route Reading – moving on from the basics taught in the ABC classes
- Slab Techniques
- Heels & Toe Hooks
- Arêtes and Volumes
- Steep Ground – moving on form the basics taught in the ABC classes
- Taking on the circuits – Level 3 (current Blacks)
- Taking on the circuits – level 4 (current Yellows)
- Taking on the circuits – level 5 (current Irnbrus)
No extra cost for the session Improver Class is just your normal entrance fee.
No booking requried just turn up on the night and listen for the announcement.
Classes have been both very popular and very successful, with many regulars seeing their climbing grade shoot up.
For a more personal session, you can book a private Adult Improver class for 4-6 climbers with one of our instructors.
£15 per person (includes instructor for 1.5 hour session plus entrance to The Climbing Works for the evening)